Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can I borrow some sugar?

So... spoke to the neighbour on Saturday morning. But only to the children. They claimed that none of their guests could've taken Simba cuz they said goodbye to all of them before they left. But that's silly cuz there's time between saying goodbye to going to the car when they could've taken the cat. So I still think that someone from the open house took our Simba. They said that they will tell us if they see the cat. Frankly, I don't need them to do that, because if they see Simba, I would prolly also see Simba. What I wanted is for them to give a few of their guests a call, and not even all of them, only the ones who have an affinity towards cats. But it didn't seem like a nice thing to ask, disrupting their lives and all. I think to make the message clear, I should make another poster, pleading to help us. Make it so sedih that it will hit a nerve hahahaha.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I've received several text messages from a really nice lady telling me not to give up on my search. She had messaged me on Saturday morning telling me this. A few minutes later, she gave me a call telling me what to do like put out familiar things so Simba will smell it and come back. She later told me that she has 37 cats and when one went missing, she organised a search for it and eventually found the cat. I was thinking how did she know that 1 cat out of her 37 went missing. That's pretty amayyyinggg. Anyway, she really gives me hope that I will find Simba. She texted me again today and she really doesn't have to. I am very touched at how she is concerned with my plight. She even said she will pray for Simba's safe return and that even her adik wants to help me with my search. The kindness of strangers really surprises me.

As of today, the search continues. Bumba is doing OK however. He has made friends with the stray cats from the neighbourhood. He still thinks he's people. At least he's found other cats to play with. He'll just have to wait a little longer for Simba's return.

Anyway, Simba's best friend was a rabbit of the same colour. That really pulls on your heartstrings doesn't it? When his best friend died, I had to take Simba to the vet because his eyes were red raw from an infection. I think he got the infection from crying for his best friend cuz it actually looked like he had been crying. If the person who took Simba reads this (if he was taken in the first place), I've taken care of Simba (and Bumba) as best I can whether it's because he has an eye infection or whether he can't take a proper shit and I really believe that I deserve to get him back. Being collarless doesn't change the fact that he was my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment